WANT TO BE A PART OF THE
The Viking Club is Mikkeller Brewing San Diego’s Premier Beer Club. While it’s all about the epic beer and the Viking camaraderie, there are many other special perks to being in the club. There are three tiers to the Mikkeller San Diego Viking club: Viking, Berserker, and Jarl. Each tier offers a unique experience. Viking level of the club offers an intensive look at the world of Mikkeller beer. Berserker level is for those who can never have enough beer in their cellar and are looking for the next big thing. Jarl level is invitation only and for current Vikings who are searching for those whales and craving the most beer and ultra-exclusivity. Regardless of the tier, you are in for a year filled with a myriad of Viking exclusive events and beer.
Choose wisely, you wouldn’t want to miss out on any of the fun... or beer.
PUBLIC REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 1ST
Policies and Procedures
Viking Club Year 2019-2020
- All Viking members will receive a 15% discount on all purchases unless otherwise noted (such as keg purchases which are not included) at Mikkeller Brewing San Diego.
New Release Schedule
- Wednesday 8 am - Thursday 10 am: Pre-Order on Webshop
- Thursday 12 pm: Viking Club Pick up for New Releases
- Friday 12 pm: Public Pick up for New Releases
- *For all super exclusive releases, Jarls will have early access to pre-order on Webshop
- All new releases can be picked up at our Miramar location or shipped to you.
- Proxies require a minimum of 2 days notice for approval (for Berserkers and Jarls)
- New Releases will be held for 1 month. If you do not pick up or set up shipment in 1 month, the order is forfeited. This is done to ensure the freshness of our product.
- Viking Bottle Releases listed are subject to change if they do not meet our rigorous quality standards.
- Shipping Payments are not included in your membership due to the fact that shipping costs are weight dependent and are subject to change based on how much you order.
- Webshop shipments will be sent out every Tuesday so we will not be holding and combining orders for multiple weeks.
- All Viking members will receive 15% discount all draft and cans/bottle sales unless otherwise noted such as keg purchases.
- Mikkeller Brewing San Diego wants to ensure that all members of Viking Club are treated with respect and understanding in this community.
- We ask that you email ErikaM@MikkellerSD.com and/or BrittneyS@MikkellerSD.com with any questions, concerns or comments.
- They will respond to you in a timely manner during normal business hours.
- We will take down any harassing or negative comments on social media.
- Mikkeller Brewing San Diego reserves the right to cancel any membership and refund a prorated amount of the membership fee for any reason.
- We will try to be amenable, but all dates and times of all events, perks, and pop-up parties are ultimately determined by Mikkeller Brewing San Diego and are non-negotiable.
- All beer purchased and obtained through your Viking membership is for the purpose of personal consumption only. Reselling bottles without a wholesale account is illegal. Licensed retailers are prohibited from purchasing beer as a Viking Member unless it is solely for personal consumption and not for resale or distribution. If a club member is found illegally reselling our beer, their membership will be canceled.
- All Membership sales are final. Each membership is non-refundable & non-transferable